Friday, July 29, 2011

Despicable Me Minions

OKAY! I'm alive, mad not emo, and been crocehting so I finally have motivation and items to post :D
So let me finally introduce the Minions! The pattern from the shorter one comes from CrochetGoods and I just added more sc to make the other one taller. I used the usual Suger'n Cream brand yarn and felt. I did some makeshift felt work instead of crocheting the goggles and using googly eyes. I do gotta say that cutting out a G that small sucked, but then again but I'm not exactly doing all this at a proper table. I found this pattern cuter than the one from WolfDreamer who proves a pattern for a really large one if you want. Not much else I can say about these guys other than my friend was way to amused putting them in suggestive positions. Anyway, off to eat dinner so more will be up tonight.

No comments: